top of page
504 Services and Accommodations 

1.  Section 504 of The Rehabilitation Act requires public schools to offer services and accommodations for eligible students with disabilities.

These services help students with special health needs fully take part in school.  Your child may be eligible for health services, educational accommodations, or both. 

Contact info: Have questions about getting your student a 504 plan or their eligibility for one?

Please contact the school's Special Education Coordinator, Matthew Mazauskas 

Please contact the school's 504 Coordinator, Doris Liu-Fong 

Forest Path
bottom of page