top of page
Transcript Requests 

Official Letters, Transcripts, Student Records Requests Please email AP Sealey 

All persons requesting student records must have a valid ID and provide 5$ in cash or money order. 

  • Former Students who had an IEP (Individualized Education Plan)

    • The former student may mail in a signed and notarized request. The request must have:

      • the student’s last name

      • first name

      • date of birth

      • Specifically list the  documents to be authorized for release. 

    • If the student is 17 years of age or younger, the parent/guardian must sign and have the document notarized. 

    • If the student is 18 years of age or older, the Student must sign and have the document notarized

    • If a court- appointed guardian is making the request, then the guardian must sign, notarize the document and include a copy of the court order.  All requests are to be mailed to:

         New York City Department of Education

         Records Management

         65 Court Street, Room 1502

Brooklyn, NY 11201

Blank Envelopes
bottom of page